Last Minute Camping Gear & Gifts He Will Love | Under $30
My boyfriend, Andrew, loves to be outside. Whether it is working in his gardens, building things, camping or chopping down trees. Our first Christmas together I got him a machete specifically so he could clear branches out in the woods. Having an outdoorsman in your life also comes with having a gadget-loving man. This can be a blessing and a curse. They most likely have all the gadgets in the world, so it can be difficult to find something new and unique. What would a gift guide be for if not to help you find the perfect gifts he would’ve never even thought of!
Some outdoorsmen may want to walk the runaway, but usually what they wear is more concerned with functionality.
- Flannel Shirt | $15.00 – It wouldn’t be Maine without a flannel shirt.
- Wood Handles Folding Pocket Knife | $25.49 – I am not sure what it is about pocket knives and men, but they seem to be a big hit.
Camping gear, for my boyfriend, is an easy idea to a hard gifting decision. Any camping related items are sure to be a hit!
- Two-Person Tent | $23.99 – Perfect for a night away, under the stars.
- Hydration Pack | $24.99 – For the hiker in your life.
- Camping Chair | $28.99 – Perfect for gathering around the campfire.
- Traveller Lite Camper | $27.00 – I actually have one of these, they are so comfortable and perfect for hanging in your backyard or your campsite.
Gizmos and Gadgets
- Ironman Digital Watch | $35.75
- Copper Head Massager | $7.99 – I know my boyfriend would love to have this, seeing as I apparently don’t scratch his head enough!
- Hammer Multi-Tool Tin | $14.99 – Perfect pocket gadget.
- Elevated Bottle Opener | $19.99 – A portable six pack holder equipped with coasters and bottle opener. One stop shop for your beers.
- Grill Tool Set | $17.99 – Keep all the important tools in a nice, canvas carrying case.
- Portable Shotski | $19.99 – In Maine there are plenty of ski spots. Which means there are plenty of shotskis ready to be drank out of. Get your own personal shotski!
Men can be the hardest to shop for. I honestly wait until the very last minute. But don’t worry this gift guide is here to help! From a hardcore camping enthusiast to a more laid back, backyard partier, these gifts are perfect for the man in your life!