Top Favorites from Hearth & Hand | Joanna Gaines’ New Products!
Slowly but surely Joanna Gaines is becoming my favorite icon. With her new home decor line, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, available at Target you know I had to have the first looks! Choosing my favorites was insanely difficult. I narrowed it down to things I need to have next time I am loading my cart up! Just don’t tell my boyfriend!
NOTE: All items are available in stores and online, just click the picture and get shopping!
Joanna Gaines’ Everyday Decor
- Galvanized Container Candle in Balsam & Spice: I may not have smelled this yet, but I am dreaming about it already.
- Matte Mug: You can’t go wrong with a coffee mug, especially this beautifully, sleek black matte one.
- Plaid Pouf: The perfect addition to your family room!
- Throw Pillow: Simplistic and cute, enough said.
- Throw Blanket: With a handful of options, this hounds-tooth-esque one is my absolute favorite!
- Pajamas: Not only does this look adorably cozy but there is also one for each member of your family!
Joanna Gaines’ Holiday
- Stockings: These sweet and simple stockings would look gorgeous on any mantle.
- Tree-Topper: I adore industrial looking decor, this tree topper is no exception.
- Ornaments: Cream ornaments with gold trimming and a tiny pattern would look amazing on the tree, they come in black also!
The Prettiest Table
- Dinner Plates: The sheer fact that they aren’t perfectly round makes these so amazing!
- Goblet: I have always wanted to drink from a goblet.
- Placemat: The green an black combo really has me so happy.
- Apron: I am no fancy chef, but I would feel pretty darn cute cooking in this apron.
- Bowl: Cream and Gold bowl, how could you go wrong?!
- Food Scale: This one is personally for me, I have just always wanted one.
Chip & Joanna Gaines’ Lifestyle
- Cosmetic Bag: The gray canvas with tan leather accents add a beautifully masculine touch to a feminine item.
- Journals: Honestly, you can’t have too many pretty journals.
- Tote Bag: A place to put your cosmetic bag, plus it will look perfect hanging on your shoulder in those Instagram pictures, haha!
Overall, Hearth and Hand with Magnolia is beautiful.
Chip and Joanna Gaines’ perfectly sum up my love for industrial and neutral home decor items. There is a certain beauty in simplicity. I just adore Joanna’s style so it was a given I would be in love with this line. And if you haven’t seen the newest Joanna Gaines Parody you NEED to immediately, click here –> https://youtu.be/bqFlu6SARkg
Once again, if you love these just as much as I do all you’ve gotta do is click the picture and open up your wallet, happy shopping!