Though the “normal” holiday season may be long gone there is always a good time to show your loved ones you care through thoughtful gifts. We all have our own interests and passions and most of us love Harry Potter. So, no matter how much time has passed Hogwarts still remains as magical as ever. As a result, the Harry Potter theme products keep getting better as well! If you have a loved one who is obsessed, check out these perfect gift ideas to surprise them with!
Related: Foolproof Valentine’s Day Gifts that Will Melt Her Heart
If your wizard fanatic has quite the collection of memorabilia you may be running out of ideas! However, as years pass more and more unique trinkets magically appear.
- Alex and Ani Ring | $28.00: This ring is so darling!
- Collectible Quidditch Set | $26.95: Collectibles are everything to a superfan.
- Harry Potter Black Cauldron | $18.95: What wizard doesn’t want their own cauldron?!
- Butterbeer Candles | $28.00: The next best thing to tasting it is smelling it, right?
- Sorting Hat Bath Bomb | $ 6.10: To find out (whilst naked…) where you truly belong.
- Beanie | $15.95: Perfect for staying warm during a Quidditch match!
Cozying Up with Harry Potter
- Duvet Cover | $ 80.00: Snuggle up in this comforter while watching the whole series!
- ‘Hogwarts House Crest’ Varsity Nightgown | $ 18.17: Muggle in the streets, Wizard in the sheets?
Get the Look
- Harry Potter Hybrid Bag | $ 27.72: Perfect for your wand and other necessary objects.
- Harry Potter Map Infinity Viscose Scarf | $ 19.99: Keeping the map snuggly around your neck is the best way to not get lost.
All Fun and Games
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT: World of Harry Potter Edition | $ 14.61: Show off your knowledge!
- Coloring Book | $ 11.86: Create your own magic on these coloring pages.
Too Cool to Pass Up
- The Unofficial Cookbook | $ 11.89: Eat like a Weasley.
- Music box – Hedwig Theme | $ 19.00: Because the song is already stuck in your head.
There are so many products out there that would make your favorite fanatic swoon, this is just the tip of the iceberg! If you have some amazing HP gift ideas that I missed find me on Instagram and Twitter and share them with me!