Perfectly Pampered Stocking Stuffer Gifts for Her | Under $15
When it comes to holiday shopping I always tend to get stumped on stocking stuffers. You can either fill it up with junk from the dollar store or load it up with toiletries like deoderant that just screams “you stink”. So I have compiled a list of ideas that I would personally love to find in my stocking on Christmas morning.
Keep Her Stocking Cozy
- Faux-Fur Slippers | $6.00 – Who doesn’t want fuzzy feet as they lounge around the house?!
- Slipper Socks | $10.00 – I swear my feet are always cold.
Rest and Relaxation
- Faux-Fur Sleep Mask | $4.00 – Look like luxury while sleeping.
- Santa’s Cookies Bath Bombs | $6.99 – Santa will want to eat you up…sorry, that got weird.
- Essie Gold Gilding Collection | $12.99 – These metallics are to die for.
- Marble Blending Sponge | $5.00 – I just really like marble.
Help Her Decorate the Tree
- Wine Bottles Ornaments | $10.00 – For the wine lover in your life!
- Glass World Ornament | $6.00 – Give her the world, literally.
- Soap & Glory Pamper Gift Set | $7.00 – It has pamper in the name, how could you got wrong?
- Activated Charcoal Face Mask | $3.00 – Gotta love a good face mask.
- Marble PopSocket | $9.99 – For those of us who drop our phones just a lttle too often.
- Via Wired Headphones | $5.00 – A good set of headphones can go a long way!
- Mustard Faux-Fur Pom Beanie | $14.99 – This mustard would be the perfect statement piece for your winter outfits.
- Convertible Mittens | $9.99 – Keep your hands warm!
To be completely honest, making these gift guides is a lot more like shopping for myself! I would definitely enjoy any of these items if they appeared in my stocking Christmas morning and hope your enjoy them as well!
Stocking stuffers are the worst, let’s hope this made it a little easier. Happy Shopping!